4.25.2011

I Write The Song


Candice..i really want's to write a song,
The song that will we singing along,
But it's not about any wars,
Cause we already have many scars.

umm....lyrics bout my cheers,
That i founded in this years,
And now i write it into the song,
Something i promise for so long,

There is the time with million stars,
Where you see me as the mars,
n That night u distracted my mind,
"a single sight and a thousand sign".

I'm already in dilemma anyway,
Don't know what should to say,
argh...cupid punch too hard to this chest,
leave a difficult question as the test.

I know it's not all u wanna hear,
i'm skipped many, including that tears,
But still, i write down this song,
Until the time when we sing it along.

***

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More